Saturday 9 January 2010

General Update

I've finally realised how much I would miss being male if I we're to change my gender into a girl and live full time, there are days when I wake up feeling very happy as James which is why I no longer have the feeling to transition. Although, I am going to keep being an occasional woman as I will never beable to stop being Janet as she's apart of me. When I have my big testosterone injection I do get quite down and the only thing I think about is being female, the reason I have the shots is because of the fact my pituitary gland in my brain dosen't produce the hormone.

On Saturday (21/11/2009) me and my Mum went out for the evening to the Bristol Crossroads party for the TG community, I made friends with some new girls and had a good time. I won a raffle prize and I picked a case with make-up which included eyeshadow, nail polish, lip sticks and lip glosses which was very nice. Also, here is a picture of me and a friend called Petrina.

This picture and more can be viewed on my Flickr album, plus we had a great Christmas. I had a New Skirt, Hair Accessories, Little Make-Up Bag with Mirror, True Blood (DVD), Supernatural (DVD), Drag Me To Hell (DVD), The Real Ghostbusters: Complete Collection (DVD) and Doctor Who poster. Oh and speaking of Doctor Who, I watched the final two stories that David Tennant starred in before his regeneration into Matt Smith.

Until next blog, have fun and stay safe.

Hugs, Janet Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment