Saturday 24 July 2010

Goodbye to Videos

I'm not filming anymore videos for awhile, the current uploads will not be deleted as in time Janet will return to youtube living full-time or not as it depends on health issues. My original plan was to have a few days away with my Mum, Sister and Nieces as we're going to Dorset on Monday (2nd August 2010). Then once we have returned home I'd show the video diary (DVD) version to my family for them to understand my true feelings, for some weird reason I am having second thoughts about showing the DVD when we come home from holiday as there are lots of things to accomplish before considering to be the real me for the rest of my life and to be honest I am terrifed of the reaction after they've seen it.

There is no reason for me to be scared of the reaction from loved ones. I can't continue doing what's been happening for the past five years which is living the lie and being upset everyday as female trapped inside the body of a man, I've been living my life as the unhappy male figure which is how I feel all the damn time when not being dressed as woman. Seeing the youtube channel isn't being updated you can always checkout my bob mode's which is reviewing movies and television shows, click here for the videos.

My eleventh and final vlog can be found on the profile section of my website and on youtube. The link provided will give you access, also if you begin to start missing my videos please checkout my other youtube channel in which "James" talks about DVDs.

The videos on this channel will soon have reviews including: Are You Afraid of the Dark, Supernatural, Dead Like Me, Torchwood, Doctor Who, The Lone Gunmen, plus a wide collection of movies including: The Lost Boys, Vampires: Out for Blood, Lost Boys 2: The Tribe, Nightmare on Elm Street (Ultimate Collector's Edition), Ginger Snaps Trilogy and loads more.

No comments:

Post a Comment