Monday 29 June 2009

Barbecue at Crossroads (27/06/2009)

Seeing it's lighter evenings now I had to pack my things and get changed in the hall, it was 7:45PM when we arrived. I then saw Andrea, Lauren and the rest of the girls which was nice. After we had a little chat we then went out into the garden which is where we had the barbecue. There was hot dogs, burgers, pasta, salad and for afters there was strawberries and cream.

I became friends with Andrea, Lauren and Tara which is fantastic and would love to meet again soon. There was another good thing that came out of Saturday evening, I gave my phone number to Andrea which is good and she told me that if we wanted to goto another transgendered event she would be happy to take us. The only downside of the evening was that I wasn't allowed to film anything on my camcorder, although when I got home I filmed the attached video.

3 comments:

  1. Like the blog Janet and I get a mention.lol. love the video it looks like youve both had a night on the tiles.Tell Sue I thought he was great. Look forward to more soon.
    anDrea. X.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog Janet. Pleased to hear that you had a great night at Bristol Crossroads, and are making some new friends.

    Hugs,
    Shane Marcus, xxx
    Editor, Transliving Magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's the other trannie janet?

    Great site xx

    ReplyDelete